[glob2-devel] white on colored text on wiki (was: Brand new wiki theme,

From: Joe Wells
Subject: [glob2-devel] white on colored text on wiki (was: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 10:08:20 +0100

I just looked at the new wiki theme.  It is attractive.  I like the
logo.  I like the idea of making it resemble the in-game GUI.  I am
quite concerned about the readability of the text.  I personally find
the white on colored text hard to read.  I suspect my personal
experience will be similar to the experience many others will have.
Recent scientific studies have evaluated the relative readability of
white on black vs. black on white text and found serious problems with
white on black.  I suspect white on colored is even worse.

Is it possible to switch just the text in the main text box to black
on white?  Or at least significantly darken the background behind the
text in the main text box.

--
Joe