Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Re: Brand new wiki theme, hope to make it default
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 00:46:37 +0200

> I meant grey text.

Ok. But do you think the slightly darkened background works just as well?

When I use darker backlight on my monitor (as I always do) it is OK.

> Some pages don't work, e.g: the Wishlist or the User Manual
> http://globulation2.org/wiki/Wishlist

They work 100% for me.

What about point 3.

>   3.The Upper and Lower lines that you see when your mouse is above
>     a link are extremely slow in the contents menu.
>     (actually, this is also true for the recent changes page, where
>     the other issues 1,2 and 4 work well)

> I use firefox.

Well, they all use the same files. If it works on one page, it should work
on all. Therefore it must be a cached page. In firefox, click together
CTRL+ALT+R while on the manual and wishlist pages.

CTRL+ALT+R does nothing
CTRL+ALT+r does not work because my window manager uses this key
combination to (un)shade a window.

That will clear the cache
of the pages and reload everything. Any more problem with other pages...
same button clicks.

Is that the same as the "reload current page" button?
When I use that, the page reloads, but is still wrong.

If the problem persists, get a screenshot, post it on imageshack, and then
mail the link here.

I'll try that tomorrow.
What is imageshack?

I don't know, if I have any program installed, that can do a screenshot.

Can I use a different url for the wishlist to trick the cache?

I just used w3m to view the wishlist.  With w3m I can see the "go",
"search" buttons.

--
Kai Antweiler