Re: [glob2-devel] An intriguing offer from a small group of developers

From: Kieran P
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] An intriguing offer from a small group of developers
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 22:45:43 +1200

They replied back with the website being their forum, and the first project(s) are at https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=199838&package_id=237395

Have a look. I can't play on linux (made with Game Maker apparently), but the graphics inside might be good.

Regards
Kieran

On 6/30/07, Stéphane Magnenat <address@hidden> wrote:
> I still think it would be good if we could get their help, and the below
> should suit everyone???

If they are sincere and competent, why do they need this. If they just want to
vampire glob2's web reputation, then I see why.

Usually, people contribute, and then ask for linking and credits. The other
way around looks suspect to me. Furthermore, I fully second Sebastian's
remarks.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--