[glob2-devel] Graphics bug : background of menu and no graphics in game

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Graphics bug : background of menu and no graphics in game
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 17:48:00 +0100

Hi,

I've noticed that in the latest hg build, the background of the menu is plain
green when using hi quality, while it is the standard textured one when using
low quality.

Does anyone did it on purpose? Is it a bug?

Another issue, which certainly is a bug, is that now when using high quality,
the in-game graphics (terrain, units, and buildings) do not appear anymore. I
am using my laptop with a I915 under Linux, using the same settings 0.9.2
works fine. A friend of mine is using a nvidia graphics card and he doesn't
have the in-game problem, but does experience the empty menu background when
using high-quality.

Have a nice day,

Steph

--