[glob2-devel] Problem with hg build

From: Stéphane Magnenat
Subject: [glob2-devel] Problem with hg build
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:00:14 +0100

Hi,

Here hg latest build do crash inside some libgag code, which is strange
because this code has been stable since years. I tried to debug it and
checked with hg blame, but it seems that the problem is related to code done
is some rev from the texturExperiment branch, however I am using the default
branch, as shown by these commands :

address@hidden:~/build/glob2$ hg update -r default
0 files updated, 0 files merged, 0 files removed, 0 files unresolved
address@hidden:~/build/glob2$ hg branch
default

I am in a conference with limited internet acces. Could Leo please check his
code and could anyone else check the latest hg for crash? The crash appears
when drawing area using GL because it seems that some software drawing code
get called by mistake.

Thank you, have a nice day,

Steph

--