Re: [glob2-devel] Hg cleanup status

From: Kai Antweiler
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hg cleanup status
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 15:35:49 +0100

> I just thought I'd point out the awesome service (we're using it for work) at
> http://github.com/

> Free for open source projects, easy to setup, more publicity / possible
> contributors than having a private repo.

We have the glob2 project on savannah and sf.
Concerning publicity: it does not matter, if our repository is
(publicly available) at Stephs server or some where else.

> A few of you I've mentioned this to disagree with a move to it. But there are
> a lot more users on the ML....

That is true!
I as a ML reader disagree with a move to it too.
Or is git now working working properly on windows?

If we would have to move, I would suggest launchpad.net again. But I
prefer Stephs server. As we currently see, it allows us more freedom
for our repository.
--
Kai Antweiler