Re: [glob2-devel] Hg cleanup status

From: Kyle Lutze
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Hg cleanup status
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 04:10:43 -0400

github only allows 100MB of free space - we are already above 200MB and it's only growing
Steph and Giszmo already cover all of our hosting needs and hg is awesome (when people only commit the right files)
We have plenty of publicity even outside of savannah and sourceforge, check http://globulation2.org/wiki/Trackback

to make it simple, we won't be moving to github or any other hosting service unless Steph's hosting goes down and/or hg is lacking something that we desperately need and it's available in other software. Neither is an issue right now.

Kyle