Re: [glob2-devel] hi

From: Bradley Arsenault
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] hi
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 21:08:08 -0400

I agree, I wouldn't consider Globulation 2 to be a good example of
general programming technique. It was originally built by programmers
migrating from C, and then later I maintained it for a couple of years
and I was still relatively new at programming during that period. The
project does have some good examples of AI programming though.

Brad