Re: [Gnash-dev] How goes the release?

From: Robinson Tryon
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] How goes the release?
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:42:36 -0500

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 9:12 AM, Rob Savoye <address@hidden> wrote:
> John Gilmore wrote:
>> Are we frozen yet?  I see Rob trying to restart the nightly builds.
>> What needs doing, what's already done?
>  So yeah, I got the rpm and deb packaging fixed, and I've been
> primarily in sysadmin mode with the build farm. I've upgraded all the
> machines to newer releases (lenny, intrepid, fc10, obsd44) so the
> testing is more relevant.

Once the build boxes are back up and running and the buildbot is
green, I'd be happy to test nightlies on win2k, XP, and Ubuntu
(amd64). If there's anything I can do to help get the builds running
again, please let me know.

I also noticed that there hasn't been a developer snapshot in quite a
while (http://www.gnashdev.org/dev_snapshots/). Is that intentional?

Thanks,
--Robinson