[Gnash-dev] libltdl doesn't contain its include files anymore

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: [Gnash-dev] libltdl doesn't contain its include files anymore
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 23:04:29 +0200

Il giorno 23/apr/09, alle ore 22:59, Rob Savoye ha scritto:

No shared memory support at all ? SharedMemory is used by the
LocalConnection() ActionScript class. While most swf movies don't use
this class, the ones (conferencing) that do it's critical.

actually we haven't a shared memory implementation. I have a SystemV IPC implemementation for amigaos 4.. but is far from be tested intensively..
So usually malloc() do its work..
But maybe this is the time i can test it.. :)

Andrea