Re: [Gnash-dev] libltdl doesn't contain its include files anymore

From: Andrea Palmatè
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] libltdl doesn't contain its include files anymore
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 23:43:52 +0200

So i will use the SysV IPC library and i will see if there are problems. Maybe i should start with a small test for the library and see if it is ok

 Gnash has several tests cases that do this, some that run standalone
without Gnash.

i'll try them but is better to start with library examples evenn because that library is for version 4.0 of the AmigaOS and hope nothing is broken in the 4.1..

as i see diskstream.ccp use mmap..

 Yes, which is only used by Cygnal. I do memory mapped files as it's
faster. This could be replaced by standard file I/O. Gnash itself will
probably never use it, although I've noticed ActionScript 3 now has a
Filesystem class.

Well, i've replaced them eve if they aren't used in the gnash itself.
By the way.. gnash is compilng very well.. i think the remeining patches are only few pieces of code needed to avoid compilation errors.
And now i'm too tired to post other patches.. :)
i'll compile it with sdl and agg again and i'll tell you if this version works better that 0.8.5 :)

Andrea