Re: [Gnash-dev] Utilities and BOOST

From: Markus Gothe
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Utilities and BOOST
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 01:03:53 +0200

Indeed, we (maybe I'm talking in pluralis majestatis aka 'the royal "we"') need to still improve the documentation. I've since I started my new job improved my tendency towards commenting everything that isn't obvious and all these doxygen-like tagging stuff. (Well, however my new skill haven't showed up in gnash yet ;-).)

//Markus