Re: [Gnash-dev] Contributing to gnash

From: Chris Leonard
Subject: Re: [Gnash-dev] Contributing to gnash
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 09:00:18 -0500

On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 8:37 AM, niraj kulkarni
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Thanks for response guys. Regarding localisation, my mothertongue is already
> listed in sugerlabs translation page. So I can get started on it
> immediately.

Niraj,

Just to make the L10n workflow clear, we are not currently set up for
direct commit of the reviewed and completed PO files to the Gnash
repo.  The Poolte hosting is to provide a convenient collaborative
L10n environment with good quality control checks in place.

As described here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects#GNASH

It is still necessary to download and mail completed PO files to the
gnash-dev list to get it in the Gnash repo: