Re: [Gnash] ChangeLog

From: Rob Savoye
Subject: Re: [Gnash] ChangeLog
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:52:34 -0700

strk wrote:

What about using cvs2cl to automatically generate it ?
I find it to be pretty useful, as long as committers enter
a meaningful commit log.

I'd have to see the output of cvs2cl I think. I just use "add-changelog-entry" in Emacs. We'd have to write the text to go with the change anyway. I cut & paste my ChangeLog entries into the CVS checkin message, which is I guess like cvs2cl but in reverse.

        - rob -