Re: USSD codes

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: USSD codes
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 16:59:37 +0200

Kyohere Luke wrote:

> Is it possible to read the USSD replies programatically?

there is nothing about that in Docs/protocol, so either it is impossible or
nobody found a way

> Also, is there a way of knowing if the --keysequence command failed?

yes, but it's not useful for USSD because you can only know if communication
with the phone was lost or returned an error

> This would be helpful to know if the USSD command was
> processed successfully by the network.

I see, but --keysequence knows nothing about USSD or the network, it just
emulates the user pressing keys on the phone and it exits immediately after
the phone acknowledged the last key pressed