Gnokii on Windows - issues

From: mailing
Subject: Gnokii on Windows - issues
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 09:59:43 +0000

Hi all,

I have some issues with Gnokii on Windows: can anyone help?...

* I'm currently using version 0.6.13 and can't find new win32 versions: where
are the new releases?

* When using argument "--smsc SMSCENTERNUMBER" I get this error: "Gnokii.exe is not a valid
Win32 executable", does anyone know how to fix this? Is the "--smsc" argument supported from
the 0.6.13 version? Is there a gnokiirc config option to change the SMS Center number?..

* Does anyone have a compiled version of Gnokii for cygwin?..

Regards,
Chris NIVARD.