Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: category version limited to digits and dots

From: James Blackwell
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: category version limited to digits and dots
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:12:56 -0400

> Now if I do:
> tla abrowse, I would like to group branches related to devo-3.0 or
> stable-2.0. Nobody is interested any more for 1.0 and its patches - it
> is in the archive for historical reasons.

Did you know that if you sealed 1.0, rbrowse won't show it by default?

I've considered implementing the same behavior for abrowse, but decided
to not do so at this time. There are some powerful and vocal people that
are in opposition to that change.

Right now, it seems that either there aren't many people using rbrowse
(which mystifies me), or there aren't enough people that care about the
issue.

I'm hoping that eventually a lot of people will try out rbrowse, enjoy the
don't show sealed revisions behavior, and demand the same behavior for
abrowse.

--
James Blackwell          Please do not send me carbon copies of mailing
Smile more!              list posts. Such mail is unsolicited. Thank you!