Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch roadmap 1 (and "what's tom up to")

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: arch roadmap 1 (and "what's tom up to")
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:10:33 -0700 (PDT)

I've been familiar with Miles for a long time and, for that entire
time, he has always struck me as at the very least, sane.  He
continues to not surprise me in that regard.

Now, from that, you might conclude something about my impression of
the sanity of the viewpoints Miles is responding to.  But I don't wish
to be unkind, so that's all I'll say about that.

-t