Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Default version for star-merge

From: Aaron Bentley
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Default version for star-merge
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 17:04:53 -0400

John Meinel wrote:
Hey abentley, I wouldn't mind trying to create an aba script for this,
what do you think a good name would be? merge-hist? star-merge-hist?
repeat-merge? And if I did it, would you accept it into aba?

I'll accept it-- if it's useful to you, it probably useful to someone else. I'm pretty happy with the existing merge script for myself. Name? Maybe "merge-last"?

To create a command script, I recommend starting with the skel-command template, and then filling it in.

Aaron
--
Aaron Bentley
Director of Technology