Re: [Gnu-arch-users] How to support arch on systems with a small PATH_MA

From: chth
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] How to support arch on systems with a small PATH_MAX [WAS: arch o n windows?]
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 03:31:03 +0200

I've set up an initial page on the wiki where we can start to make a
more worked out design:

http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/Discuss_20Arch_20features_2ffslint

I would be nice if many people join and add a bit knowledge there
(especially about the filesystem characteristics). I can start to work
on implementing this by time, I would be glad if few people join this
task.

Futher I am waiting for Tom's opinion/direction about the fslint feature
before doing more.

        Christian