Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Pierce T . Wetter III
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 10:09:28 -0700

On Jul 19, 2004, at 12:10 AM, Patrick Mauritz wrote:

Am Montag, 19. Juli 2004 02:37 schrieb Pierce T.Wetter III:
  How exactly are the Swedes and the Norweigans different again?
or the Americans and the Mexicans?

See, I'm sure you're trying to make a point, but its not one I get...
Given the large number of people of Hispanic descent who live in America, there isn't any difference. Which is my point, that Americans have a very
dim understanding of "tribal" differences.

But I've talked to Swedes and Norweigans and they assure me there's some
difference between them. I've never been able to tell...

 Pierce