Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Pierce T . Wetter III
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:02:38 -0700

Well, I got carried away and fed the very thread I wanted to
stop. :( This was to set the facts straight.

Well, I for one thank you. I really do try to have an open mind about things, so you've managed to convince me that much of the supposed anti-semitic bias is either false, or really "anti-Israel" bias which is a much more complicated issue. Of course, that fits in with my preconceived notion that the press turns mountains into molehills, and shows that I'm just as vulnerable as everyone else to this...

 Pierce