Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US

From: Pierce T . Wetter III
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: [OT] facism gaining ground in US
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 16:38:28 -0700

Who cares?  You're focusing on one specific instance that happens
not to be a large differentiator in the US.  But the larger point
you're trying to make about "non-tribism" is still totally wrong.

Ah, but I often see Europeans making distinctions that wouldn't even occur to US citizens. Perhaps Europeans don't see distinctions (Cowboy vs. Suit) where we do. Am I still wrong to point that out and think that's interesting?

 Pierce