Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Help with firewalled box

From: lode . leroy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Help with firewalled box
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 09:38:11 +0200 (CEST)

>> Webdav seems to not work through some proxies, notably the one
>> one my work uses...

same here

>Is it "Webdav" itself, or just tla that is not working (can cadaver
>go through the proxy) ?

I think the proxy does not allow the OPTIONS command.

I disabled WEBDAV in tla, and now it chokes on "HEAD .../.listing"
I haven't tried disabling the use of "HEAD .../.listing" yet. (IMHO this
HEAD stuff seems to be to be a wasteful http roundtrip anyways)

>tla 1.2 won't work unmodified for a proxy with authentication but can
>easily be modified to do so.

yep, I can confirm this.

Plaats je zoekertjes GRATIS op AdValvas
Placez votre petite annonce GRATUITEMENT sur AdValvas
http://www.advalvas.be