Re: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge and unrelated trees

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] star-merge and unrelated trees
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:58:53 +0300

> It should work. Aaron and I have been star-merging each other with
> reference for a couple days now.

Tried again and still no luck.Looked at star-merge did these modifications and
it seems to work...
Is this a bug and it worked so far only for branches tagged from the same
patch-level? It seems that x (the numer of pathes in Tom's branch in this
case 28) was not indexing anything and only base-0 was looked at?
I am not entirely sure why this change made a difference but I hope someone
will explain..

Jani