Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch-logs removed by star-merge?

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] patch-logs removed by star-merge?
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 11:35:12 +0300

> > So now tla logs does not show some patches when I'm in B's working tree.
>
> I'm guessing you're referring to my patch-(9-11).

Actually A and B are branches in a non-tla project I work on.

So is it normal that patch-logs get moved out of the tree?
Is it possible that tla logs without the -merges flag (so the patchlogs) do
not reflect what changes I made in time in my tree? Are they only indirectly
deduced via an arbitrarily deep merge graph?

Jani