[Gnu-arch-users] Arch Versus CVS Versus Subversoin

From: Tom Browder
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Arch Versus CVS Versus Subversoin
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 18:06:01 -0600

One major thing that subversion offers that I haven't seen on the
comparisons between arch and other scm programs is the capability to version
control binary files with binary diffing.  This is an important feature for
me and I would like to use subversion.

However, and unfortunately, the subversion folks refuse to listen to my
CVS-user suggestions for the same type tags as rtag and use of an equivalent
to CVSROOT, otherwise I would jump on subversion.

Does arch offer or plan to offer those three features (CVS rtag equivalent,
binary diff, CVSROOT equivalent)?

Thanks.

Tom Browder