Re: [Gnu-arch-users] help setting up sharing over HTTP

From: Joe Corneli
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] help setting up sharing over HTTP
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 21:37:03 -0600

   > On the server, the file 2005-main is just a symlink to the main archive,

   apache is probably configured not to follow symlinks for user html

I think it works as long as everything has full read/execute
permissions: anyway, it seems to have worked in my case.

I'll need to read further in the tutorial to see what to do with the
mirror that was created (and the tar.gz file it contains...).