Re: [Gnu-arch-users] importing a deep directory structure

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] importing a deep directory structure
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 22:03:20 -0700

Silly newbie :-)

Seriously, look at the help message, play around, post slower.
Yr on the right track.

-t

Spundun Bhatt wrote:
Spundun Bhatt wrote:
Thomas Lord wrote:
tree-lint and xargs should be your friends for mass additions
to inventory and if they fail in some way at that, then that
is a bug.
address@hidden pathscale-compiler-sources-2.4-2006.03.27]$ tla tree-lint | xargs tla add-id xargs: unmatched single quote; by default quotes are special to xargs unless you use the -0 option
address@hidden pathscale-compiler-sources-2.4-2006.03.27]$

I think theres some problem with extra blank lines at the end (fedora core4) I am still trying to figureout the best way to work around this.

Oh, I think its the first line.. which reads
These files would be source but lack inventory ids (`tla add' or a tagline perha
ps?):

Spundun