Re: [Gnu-arch-users] importing a deep directory structure

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] importing a deep directory structure
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 13:04:25 -0700

On 5/5/06, Spundun Bhatt <address@hidden> wrote:

oh and tla import doesn't have any option to add files (which is one of
the implied functions of cvs import, I guess I am comparing apples to
windows :) ). can't it just have an option to add all the untagged
source files? (ok chances are that this has probably been discussed here
before and somehow elegance and simplicity prohibits this, ignore this
if you are annoyed by the question)

A script to do this which are distributed together with tla  may be useful.  I may add such a thing which takes a file pattern like "*.c" as arguments.

--
Andy Tai, address@hidden