Re: Small bugs in the documentation

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Small bugs in the documentation
Date: 11 Dec 2000 21:55:43 +0100

address@hidden writes:

> Just to point out two small bugs in lilypond's docs. The first
> is that the html backend docs cannot be built (at least not on
> my box, debian stable); the reason is that "lilypond-internals.html"
> is expected to be put in Documentation/user/out/lilypond-internals,
> but this directory doesn't exist. Besides that, at some point it
> should appear in Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond-internals, but
> this directory doesn't exist also.

That's because we're using our own not-yet-blessed patches to texinfo
(http://appel.lilypond.org/software) that split the html
documentation.  You may see the results on our prebuilt websites, eg
http://www.cs.uu.nl/~hanwen/lilypond/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/lilypond.html

This problem should be fixed in 117.