FW: Professional ???

From: Jeff Henrikson
Subject: FW: Professional ???
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:20:56 -0500

gnu-music-discuss:

        Below is an email that I sent to the composer who asked about lilypond
a few weeks ago.  I didn't cc it to the list because it was
somewhat composition specific and was extremely critical, but he said he found
it useful, and as I read it again, I think the
criticisms are harsh but fair.

I will also send a message about how I have made due on several projects that I
have done in the last few weeks.

Jeff Henrikson