Re: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtc

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtcrime accusations from the Guix project pages on GNU.ORG websitew
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 08:17:06 +0200

* Alexandre François Garreau <address@hidden> [2019-10-10 07:24]:
> You seem to be pretty upset.  You know, we can discuss that in a rigorous,
> factual and rigorous way off-lists, before you calm down a bit, and then see
> what to do.  That’s surely the better for both of sides, especially rms’ one.
>
> I’ll answer more in detail later.

Thank you.

Spread the facts, and ask for those people to step out of GNU project,
there will be many other free software supporters who value
friendliness in the community.

Jean

I am asking those people who are pretending to represent all of the
GNU project and who are defaming and slandering RMS[1] to step down
and resign, do your software hacking somewhere else, you do not
deserve funding that RMS is giving you. Ludovic Courtès, Ricardo
Wurmus, Matt Lee, Andreas Enge, Samuel Thibault, Carlos O'Donell, Andy
Wingo, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso, Mark Wielaard, Ian Lance Taylor,
Werner Koch, Daiki Ueno, Christopher Lemmer Webber, Jan Nieuwenhuizen,
John Wiegley, Tom Tromey, Jeff Law, Han-Wen Nienhuys, Joshua Gay, Ian
Jackson, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice, Andrej Shadura, Zack Weinberg, John
W. Eaton, RESIGN and step down from GNU projects, disassociate
yourself, find another house for your excessive and uncrontollable
fear of the free speech.

Facts:
https://geoff.greer.fm/2019/09/30/in-defense-of-richard-stallman/
https://sterling-archermedes.github.io/