Re: Thoughts on the Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: Thoughts on the Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 20:31:47 -0400

On 10/13/19 7:23 PM, Taylan Kammer wrote:
> This is dehumanizing language and should absolutely not be tolerated on
> any GNU mailing list.

So is verualant SLANDER of a man's lifelong reputation and the
destruction of his lifetime accomplishments by an individual and
individuals who are so callous and evil, that words struggle outright to
adequately espress in proportion of their heinous acts.

In my lifetime, which is considerable at this juncture, I've never seen
the careless application of slander with evil intent be whitewashed by
so many people who seemingly justify there crimes under fake banners of
"social Justice" and Political Expediency.

The terms I used to describe these people is way to civil.  Throwing
around the scarlet letter is not a trivial matter.  So get with the
right side of Justice and Reason on this issue, or excuse yourself from
the room.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com