Re: Thoughts on the Joint statement on the GNU Project

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Thoughts on the Joint statement on the GNU Project
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 10:50:54 +0530

* Ruben Safir <address@hidden> [2019-10-14 06:27]:
> On 10/13/19 7:23 PM, Taylan Kammer wrote:
> > On 13.10.2019 23:31, Ruben Safir wrote:
> >> Seam Gano is pound scum.  If I could think of a better term I would.
> >
> > This is dehumanizing language and should absolutely not be tolerated on
> > any GNU mailing list.
> >
> > - Taylan
> >

> http://www.mrbrklyn.com/movies/Monty%20Python%20Spanish%20Inquisition%20Part%202.webmkkkk

The dehumanizing stuff published beyond GNU and FSF is fine and
tolerated, and defense is dehumanizing and not tolerated.

We are all civil here. But when certain agreements go along
uncivilized generalizations, biased accusations, orchestrated
thoughtsquad inquisition for thoughtcrimes, then even civil people
raise and express themselves in a protesting manner. Not in a nice
manner.

Jean