[Gnumed-devel] New from salaam

From: Carlos Moro
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] New from salaam
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:19:44 +0200 (CEST)

Hello all,

I have just received a mail from IT-support department. They say that the baby seems OK, that micros and board seem working right. But also that they had some difficulties to get a new power-suppy component becouse this is a quite old box, but they say the expect to have it in an few days...

I'll go on informing. Hope we can enjoy salaam again soon... meanwhile I am getting a good wine bottle (or anything you prefer) for the first who makes a local backup copy of our contents  ;)

I am really sorry for my lack of contributions along this summer-autum. I am so struggled studying (24x7) in order to begin the clinical specialty in Sweden... But I'll be back with coding as soon as situation is minimally stable...

Take a lot of care and keep the good work,

best wishes,

Carlos

Correo Yahoo!
Comprueba qué es nuevo, aquí