gnustep-webmasters

Re: GNUstep Site Redesign

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: GNUstep Site Redesign
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:23:52 -0500

On Nov 14, 2007 11:19 PM, Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
Are you doning this on a local copy of the web pages? Do you want
write access to the web pages to work on this. web gnustep is
accessed via cvs, so perhaps you could create a branch if you didn't
want the changes to show up on the real web page.

Yeah, that would probably be a good idea (my Savannah username is Stefanbidi).  Right now all I have is content, no formatting or anything.  I'll also need to learn to use CVS, so it'll probably at least a week before I start committing anything.

Stefan