guile-devel-internal

Fw: FYI

From: Catherine Garland
Subject: Fw: FYI
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 21:51:38 -0300

THIS IS OUR FINAL ATTEMPT

We have tried to drop a line to you on several periods and the time to return your reponse is now!

Your exisiting home loan certifies you for up to a 3.50% lower rate.

However, due to our previous attempts to drop a line to you did not succeed,
this will be our last notice to lock you into the lower rate.

Please conclude this final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your application now.

Submission Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.