guile-devel-internal

FYI

From: Jefferey Kearney
Subject: FYI
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:31:26 -0100

THIS IS OUR ABSOLUTE TRY

We have endevored to make contact with you on many occasions and we hope for you reply this time!

Your present loan situation certifies you for up to a 3.50% lower rate.

However, since our previous attempts to make contact with you did not succeed,
this will be our final attempt to finalize the lower rate.

Please bring to an end this final step upon receiving this notice immediately,and complete your application now.

Submission Here.

If your decision is not to make use of this final offer going here will help you to do so.