Re: Dijkstra's Methodology for Secure Systems Development

From: Nala Ginrut
Subject: Re: Dijkstra's Methodology for Secure Systems Development
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 09:33:01 +0800

2014年9月21日 上午2:39于 "Left Right" <address@hidden>写道:

> Sorry, I really only registered to submit a couple of bugs, but I
> couldn't miss the opportunity! Well, you see, there is a very well
> known ethical school of thinking which does not think that ethics is
> relative (I don't believe that too, but for other reasons).

Well, I think the topic becomes a little ridiculous and OT.
I don't believe ethics is relative too, in essential. But it's no related to the original topic of thread, and it's interesting IMO.
No matter what the ethics is, it's a good point to hack the compiler & OS to find the problem and solve it.
Please don't find some reasons to avoid such a hack. I understand it's hard hack. But we can't say it's unnecessary just because most of people in the world is friendly and no evil.

Immanuel