Re: guile-gtk-1.2: Request for release

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: guile-gtk-1.2: Request for release
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 09:59:01 +1000

Daniel Skarda <address@hidden> writes:

>     1) Release every month

I assume that's an attempt at comedy and you forgot a smiley face.

>     2) When there was no new release for more than two months (no changes in
>        CVS for two months), label it 1.0

No.

The present cvs is pretty reasonable, and could probably go as an 0.5
or something.  Various bugs recently introduced or longer standing
have been squashed.  There's probably some diffs needing to be
reviewed for the savannah crack.

Something called 1.0 will probably wait for tolerably complete
coverage in the gtk part.  (gdk is mostly covered now.)