Re: our crazy git repo

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: our crazy git repo
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 18:14:46 -0200

Hi all,

> I'd like to refactor things to put all of guile-gnome-platform in one
> branch.  Eventually (soon?) it would branch off to some stable gnome-2
> branch, and `master' would target the deprecated wrapsets for gnome-3.

Oh, and let's remind this problem as well [0]: it caused me serious problems
during such a long time [my mistake, because I did not procuded an example that
developpers could use to make guile-gnome-xx segfault: I thought it was a bug
on my
side, untill I really got convinced it wasn't :)]

This is the reported problem with the  attached code that allows to reproduce
the
problem:

        [0]
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-user/2010-07/msg00023.html

You'll find answers by Patrick and Andy in the thread ...

Many thanks,
David