Re: our crazy git repo

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: our crazy git repo
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 13:23:05 -0200

Hi all,

> I'd like to refactor things to put all of guile-gnome-platform in one
> branch.  Eventually (soon?) it would branch off to some stable gnome-2
> branch, and `master' would target the deprecated wrapsets for gnome-3.

Really nice this wind towards guile-gnome-2 and 3! Many thanks to you, Mark,
Patrick ... I'll take this opportunity to remind:

        Mark did some work on the utf8 'problem', but he said it was incomplete
and
        nonetheless could/would not be included without braking backward
        compatibility .... It would be nice to have a guile-gnome-2
version/branch
        that is fully utf8 'aware';

Many thanks,
David