Re: ossaulib dbus error

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: ossaulib dbus error
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 10:05:53 +0100

On 2014-07-24 15:33, Max wrote:
When I set GUILE_WARN_DEPRECATED to "detailed" I got warning that
"Eval closures are
deprecated".
Is this related to eval-when workaround? If so - what would be
relevant solution?

No, I don't think this is related to eval-when. I believe an eval closure is what guile-gnome uses to lazily bind Scheme procedure names to the relevant underlying C code. Perhaps David Pirotte might comment more on that, as he is working a lot with guile-gnome now.

Regards,
      Neil