guix-devel

Re: Outreachy project infrastructure

From: Björn Höfling
Subject: Re: Outreachy project infrastructure
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2018 21:11:59 +0100

On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 17:18:54 -0300
Laura Lazzati <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi again!
>
> I went through past emails and this new ones.
>
> In a previous mail, Bjorn suggested using the wiki -
> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix - for my proposed timeline
> and the decisions about the videos. Is it that possible? WDYT?

Ludo, Ricardo,

what do you think of this idea?

I like storing the information at a central place where it gets
collected and condensed, on the mailing list it is quickly lost in
history.

But is libreplanet wiki suitable for this? Or if not, is there any
alternative?

Ricardo, I like your idea as a first thing to do.

Concerning the graph, I'm also struggling with it ;-)

Björn