guix-devel

Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: Guix video repository: First video script commited
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:41:55 -0300

> Laura, I told you about the mistakes in the repository, and here is
> mine!
hhaha thank you for letting me know that I am a human being and can
make mistakes. I replaced the Makefile, and copy pasted my last
working video directory with another name. I am checking that.
I will try to see if adding the fonts solve the problem. maybe the
could be in common and have another script in between, or in the one
that creates the container.
I try to fix it once at a time. Sorry did not check the log, and I do
the same in my private repo, I commit step by step so that I can undo
stuff if necessary.

Regards :)