guix-devel

Re: SELinux log

From: Laura Lazzati
Subject: Re: SELinux log
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 11:25:09 -0300

Yes, I know.  The lines I proposed were untested, though, and some of
them required adjustment, so I was curious to know what exact changes
you performed locally and where.
After writing the previous email I have realized I could have done it in a separate file, right? Like I said, I cloned the repo copied the the etc/guix-daemon.cil, under /root, added the types/ rules and replaced the typeattributeset in the "sections" of the file.

> BTW, when they are finished how can I share that file
> without pushing it?

You can share a git formatted patch as an email attachment.
Ok, I will do it then.

When you run “which guix” what does it say?  What does “readlink -f
$(which guix)” say?
I first get the result of evaluating `which guix` saying it is not found, and then thar readlink has no operand, see:

/usr/bin/which: no guix in (/home/laura/.local/bin:/home/laura/bin:/usr/share/Modules/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin)
readlink: missing operand

Regards :)