guix-devel

Re: Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 14:03:35 +0200

Hello,

Christopher Baines <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 4., Sze, 13:46):

I'd be happy to mentor someone working on the Guix Data Service.

I'm personally interested in using the Guix Data Service for reviewing
patches, but I think there are too many unknowns regarding this
currently.

One idea I have which I think would make a good project would be to
fully internationalise the application. There's some initial support for
internationalisation now, but there's plenty to do regarding this,
across different areas, like loading in translated strings, and
supporting translations for the web interface itself.

This is well inside the domain of Outreachy, and I believe it would make a good project.
Do you need any help to write up a proposal, or with administration, or registration to the
Outreachy website, please feel free to contact me.

Chris

Best regards,
g_bor

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21