guix-devel

Re: Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals

From: Gábor Boskovits
Subject: Re: Seeking Outreachy internship project proposals
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 22:06:20 +0200

Hello,

Christopher Baines <address@hidden> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 4., Sze, 16:09):

I've got an account with Outreachy it seems, shall I go ahead an fill
out the proposal form? Some of the sections will need thinking about,
especially as I'm the sole contributor to the Guix Data Service at the
moment, so there are some things there that need working on in general.

I have seen the draft proposal you have made. The parts that are filled look good to me.
I would like to discuss the proposal with Ludo, so that we can have a look at the options
we have regarding the contributors. Maybe we could go for a tighter integration with guix...
I will also have a look at the code, so that I am a bit more clear about that.

Also, please feel free to join the twitter chat on Moday.

Best regards,
g_bor

--
OpenPGP Key Fingerprint: 7988:3B9F:7D6A:4DBF:3719:0367:2506:A96C:CF63:0B21