guix-devel

Re: Ricardo, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements a

From: Wilson Bustos
Subject: Re: Ricardo, here is kind question to provide facts on your statements about RMS
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 18:53:24 -0300

I think even more important,
When I read that statement I thought every Guix collaborator is in favor of that statement,
or at least a major number of them.

But I get surprise to not find any mail to ask to anyone about this,
There is not a vote.

Someone just think in that way and use the site to show the Guix community is against Stallman as a representation of GNU.
The fact in here is there is not public discussion about this.
And seems it will never gonna happen.

Why? Maybe the person who do this is afraid of not being able to impose his point of view to the community.
I hope be wrong and I hope we can get an answer.

All the best.